Professional Training in Personal Image Consulting
Length: 3 months of online study
Course materials are included
This programme is intended for agents and players in the events, show production, television, and tourism industries with an interest in image and communication, who wish to apply the knowledge acquired to their productions, as well as to act as consultants for third parties, addressing their wardrobe, hair, and make-up needs for every occasion.
This programme will provide the necessary knowledge to turn students into successful professionals in the image consulting business.
Our objective is to equip students with the essential cognitive tools to assist future clients in the type of clothing and colours they should wear, and to design the image to project in their personal and professional lives.
- The role of the Image Consultant: services he/she can offer, type of interview held with clients. Analysis of wardrobe
- Personal shopper
- Introduction to styling. What is style? How to define it in each person? How can I turn my client into a stylish person? Style icons from past and current decades. Style vs. Trend
- Verbal communication. Making a positive impression
- History of fashion: an overview
- History of national and international fashion icons
- Designers from the 20th century. Urban tribes
- The fashion industry. Photographers and fashion models
- Basic items of clothing. Uses, colours, and materials. Items of clothing every woman should have in her wardrobe. Dress code: appropriate items of clothing, colours, and textures for every occasion and age
- Colorimetry: the Theory of Colour. The Four Seasons Theory. What colours suit each person?
- Body figure: vertical and horizontal proportions. Body types. What are the appropriate items of clothing for each body?
- Accessories: must-have handbags and shoes. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets: how to choose and combine them
- Men: styles that identify men. Body types and appropriate items of clothing for each man
- Image consulting for pregnant women
- Image consulting for brides, maids of honour, and best men
- Dress protocol for special occasions
* Intellectual Property Registry - Act 11.723
Guarded groundbreaking work: File 137125 - 27.06.01 (Trademarks and patents: Ferreyra y Marcovecchio Law Firm. Capital Federal - Argentina)